Thursday 1 April 2010

Bulgaria

The first World Cup Finals that I properly followed was USA '94. My brother had just come back from a tour of Europe with the Panini sticker album, and we both chose to follow Ireland (or at least he told me to). After they were knocked out we followed Brazil since they were the best team in the world, and when you are 9 years old winning is everything, which is why everyone at my school in Cambridgeshire supported Blackburn Rovers. Amazingly Bulgaria made it to the Semi-Finals, eventually being knocked out by Italy, they then lost to Sweden in the 3rd place play-offs, Henrik Larsson had the coolest hairstyle in the Panini sticker album, almost as cool as the ginger guy from the USA.

Bulgaria - Home - 06/07


Another shirt which I wouldn't pay full whack for. It cost me £2.79 with a ridiculous £4.50 postage. Not entirely sure why it was sent recorded delivery.

Total cost - £7.29

Total cost of collection - £371.81

No comments:

Post a Comment